Wednesday, January 15, 2014

May 2014 Be More Filled With HIM!

2013...

I'm not sure there's been a year I grew more than the year directly in the rearview.
Decisions we prayerfully made in 2012 saw us living in a basement most of 2013.
The grace of God and my in-laws saw us through that.
And now...!

Oh how beautiful it is to see God's promises realized!
Our home is now OUR HOME.
It was made for us, every inch designed by us and we thought we knew how great it was going to be.
We were WRONG!
It's so much BETTER.

From a sliding hill that goes onto a skating rink to a neighborhood of lovely families to cotton-candy sunsets, God is still uncovering His secret blessings.
Oh how sweet He is!

My prayer for 2014 is this:
That I never forget how He loves me and truly BELIEVE it.
To borrow the words of William P Young (The Shack), He's "particularly fond" of me.
And you, Dear One?
He's particularly fond of you, too.

Ask Him what He likes about you.
Listen for the answer.
And make a conscious effort to live 2014 like one LOVED by GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment